Whether your a fitness nut or just looking for healthier choices, we have some AsomBroso cocktails that taste amazing while cutting back on unwanted calories. Each of these cocktails boast the under 200 calorie threshold!
#1 The Skinny in Pink - 160 calories
- 2 oz AsomBroso La Rosa Reposado Tequila
- Splash of light pink lemonad-(minute made is great)
- Four Fresh Lime Wedges
- A splash of Grand Marnier or BOLS Triple Sec
Recipe - Combine all ingredients over a glass of ice and garnish with a lime wedge.
#2 Slender Jalapeno Asom-Rita -135 calories
- 1tbsp Agave Nectar
- 2.oz AsomBroso El Platino Blanco Tequila
- Juice from 1 Lime
- 4 slices of Jalapeño
- 4 slices of Cucumber
Recipe - Combine all ingredients into shaker and shake well. Pour over ice into glass. Garnish with lime.
#3 The Simply Asom -100 calories
- 2 oz AsomBroso El Platino Blanco or La Rosa Reposado Tequila
- 4 oz Soda Water- ( can use flavored such as lime, lemon or orange)
- 1 orange wedge quarterd
- 1 half of lime
- Pinch of salt
Recipe- Combine tequila and salt into shaker, squeeze lime and orange juice into shaker. Shake well. Pour over ice into glass. Top off glass with soda water. Garnish with lime.
#4 Tea-quila Asom-Rita - 115 calories
- 1 cup brewed iced tea (none sweetened)
- 1.5 oz AsomBroso El Platino Blanco or La Rosa Reposado Tequila
- Splash orange liquor-Triple Sec or Grand Marnier work great!
- 1.0 oz fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1.5 oz fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Lemon slice for garnish
Recipe- Add all ingredients besides orange liquor into shaker and shake well. Pour over ice into glass. Add float of orange liquor. Garnish with lemon slice.
#5 -Classic Skinny Asom Rite-135 calories
- 2 ounces AsomBroso El Platino Blanco Tequila
- 1½ ounces (3 tablespoons/about 1½ small limes) fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons/about ½ of a medium orange) fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon light agave nectar
- 1 lime wedge or round, for garnish
- Salt for rim
Recipe- Combine all ingredients into shaker and shake well. Wet rim of glass and dip in salt. Pour over ice into glass. Garnish with lime wedge.
Though all these cocktails are awesome ways to enjoy your fine tequilas while keeping it lean, sipping tequila straight has by far the lowest amount of calories coming in at only 65 per 2 oz shot! If you like to sip tequila straight we recommend chilling your tequila first!