Summer and tequila go hand in hand. We picked our three very favorite AsomBroso Fine Tequilas cocktails to sip in the beautiful summer heat! Each recipe was created by our official AsomBroso mixologists.
- 1 generous cup of watermelon chunks
- 1 lime juiced (~2 tablespoons of juice)
- 3 oz of AsomBroso La Rosa Reposado Tequila
- .5 oz of Triple Sec (this isn't absolutely necessary)
- 1 tablespoon of agave nectar (feel free to add more)
- 1/2 cup of tonic water
- Coat the rims of the glasses with salt or sugar.
- Put the watermelon and lime juice in a processor and process for 10-15 seconds, (you can use a blender for this). Continue processing for an additional 45 seconds if you want the drink to be extra smooth with no small bits of watermelon.
- Add in the AsomBroso La Rosa Reposado, triple sec, and agave and process for an additional few seconds to blend it all together.
- Pour watermelon mixture 2/3 of the way full into a tall glass with ice. Fill glass the rest of the way up with tonic.
- Enjoy beach or pool side!
Fresh Melon Asom-Rita
- 2 cups ice crushed
- 1 1/2 cups chopped or cubed cantaloupe
- 7 oz AsomBroso El Platino Blanco Tequila
- 3 oz Gran Mariner Liquor
- Juice of 1 lime
- Pure sugarcane sugar
- Garnish with wedge of lime
- Combine crushed ice, cantaloupe, tequila, triple sec, and lime juice in a blender. Blend until the mixture is combined and the consistency of a slushy.
- Wet the rims of four margarita glasses with lime juice and and dip into the sugar. Add mix to glass and enjoy!
Skinny Lime Sorbet Asom-Ritas
(about 100 calories per serving!)
- 1 lime, cut into 4 slices
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 cups (2 pints) lime sorbet
- 4 oz AsomBroso El Platino Blanco
- Rub the lime wedges around the rims of 4 glasses. Place sugar on small plate and dip the rim of the glass into it, coating the rim.
- Place 1/2 cup of sorbet in each glass and pour 1 tablespoon of AsomBroso El Platino Blanco over the top of each glass. Serve with a small spoon.