Fall is all about the crisp cold air, the bountiful harvest, cozy fireplaces and of course gathering with family and friends! This is why we have created three amazingly delicious tequila cocktails that are best enjoyed in this beautiful Autumn setting.
Simple to create, each cocktail is centered around our specific tequila tasting notes to maximize your cozy sipping experience!
Pumpkin Spice Asom-Rita
- 1 oz fresh lime juice
- 1 oz fresh orange juice
- 2 oz AsomBroso El Platino Blanco
- 1 tbsp 100% pumpkin puree
- 1 splash water
- 1 handful of ice cubes
- pinch of cinnamon
- pinch of pumpkin pie spice
- Float of Grand Marnier
- Whip cream for garnish
- Add ice to shaker
- Add lime, orange juice, tequila, and puree into shaker. (shake vigorously)
- Strain shaker content into the serving glass
- add splash of water
- add splash of Grand Mariner
- Garnish with whip cream, add a pinch of cinnamon and pinch of pumpkin pie spice
Apple Cider Asom-Rita
- 3 oz sweet apple cider
- 2 oz AsomBroso La Rosa or El Platino Blanco Tequila
- 1 oz Grand Mariner
- 1/2 oz Fresh lime juice
- Apple thinly sliced
- Cinnamon stick
- Brown sugar and cinnamon mixed to rim the glass
- Agave nectar syrup (used to stick brown sugar/cinnamon to rim of glass)
- Place all ingredients in cocktail shaker (except garnish). Shake well
- Prepare serving glass- Dip rim of glass into agave nectar syrup then into brown sugar/cinnamon mixture.
- strain shaker content into an ice-filled serving glass.
- Garnish with apple slices and/or cinnamon sticks.
Gran Reserva Old Fashion
- orange peel
- dash Angostura Bitters
- 1/4 ounce agave nectar
- 3 ounces AsomBroso Gran Reserva Extra Anejo 5 Year Tequila
- brandied cherries for garnish
- In an old-fashioned glass muddle the orange peel, bitters and agave nectar. Muddle just to release the orange oils.
- Add ice and tequila.
- Stir to mix all ingredients and garnish with brandied cherries.