Looking for the perfect party mixers come this Super Bowl! Well, we are here to help with some amazing creations centered around our famous tequilas. No matter who you want to win, these cocktails are sure to be enjoyed by all!
If your a Patriots fan, this ones for you!
Ingredients (does not need to be exact, you can add any amount you like!)
- 1/2 oz 100% pomegranate juice- POM is a great choice
- 1/2 oz Club soda (add blue food coloring)
- 1 oz AsomBroso La Rosa Reposado
- Whipped cream
Directions - Add a small ice cube to the shot glass. Pour La Rosa, then pomegranate juice over ice. Take a spoon and hold it upsides down over the ice and slowly let the club soda drizzle over the first layer of juice and tequila. Top with whip cream and sprinkles. Enjoy!
Eagles fans soar with this awesome spritzer!
- 1 oz.AsomBroso El Platino Blanco
- 1 oz. green crème de menthe
- 1/2 oz. Midori
- 2 oz. grapefruit juice
- 2 oz. pineapple juice
- 2 oz. of club soda
- mint garnish
Directions - Add all ingredients into shaker over ice and shake! Once chilled, pour into glass and top off with Club Soda. Garnish with a bit of mint.
A delicious mixture of beer and tequila!
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 1 lime, cut into 8 wedges
- 1/4 cup coarse salt
- 2 (12-ounce) bottles of your prefered cervaza beer- We like Modelo!
- 1/2 cup frozen concentrate limeade, thawed
- 1/2 cup chilled AsomBroso El Platino Blanco Tequila
- Ice cubes
Directions -Rub lime wedges around rims of 4 margarita glasses. Dip rims into salt to coat lightly. In a pitcher, combine cerveza, limeade, and El Platino. Fill prepared glasses with ice, then with margarita mixture. Garnish with remaining lime wedges. Serve immediately!
A spin off of the classic Moscow mule.
- 1.5 oz. AsomBroso El Platino Blanco Tequilas
- .5 oz. Grand Marinier or Triple Sec
- .5 oz. fresh squeezed lime juice
- .5 oz. ginger liqueur such as Domaine de Canton
- 3 oz. ginger beer such as Barritts
- 4 sprigs cilantro
- 1 seedless slice of jalapeño
Directions - Muddle Jalapeno and cilantro in cocktail shake. Add El Platino Blanco Tequilas, orange liqueur, ginger liqueur, lemon juice and some ice. Shake well. Strain into a copper mug or rocks glass filled with ice. Top with ginger beer.