Halloween Tequila Cocktails
It's that time of year! We put together some deliciously spooky Halloween themed cocktails for you to make at home! Each cocktail is sure to be a hit at any of your haunted gatherings!
Candy Corn Asom-Rita
What says Halloween more than candy corn!
- 2 1/2 oz. AsomBroso El Platino Blanco
- 1 1/2 oz. butterscotch snapps
- 1 1/2 oz. Creme De Cocoa
- 6 oz. orange juice for drink and extra to rim glasses
- 2 tbls. cocoa powder
orange peel twist to garnish
- candy corn to garnish
- Take 2 martini glasses and dip rim into orange juice
- Dip in cocoa powder
- In shaker filled with ice, add 1st 4 ingredients
- Shake well
- Strain into glass
- Spear candy corn onto plastic sword
- Add to drink
- Drop in orange twist
Haunted Fog Asom-Rita
A delicious aura of flavor!
- 2 ounces 100% El Platino Silver tequila
- 1 ounce lemon juice
- 8 blackberries
- 5 fresh sage leaves
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- Dash of orange bitters
- Garnish: (optional)
- Dried sage leaves
- Dry Ice
- Muddle the blackberries and sage together in a cocktail shaker until broken down and fragrant.
- Pour in the tequila, lemon juice, bitters, and maple syrup. Give it a good shake and pour over either a cube of dry ice (if using) or regular ice if using the dried sage leaf. If using the dried sage light the tip on fire right before serving.
IMPORTANT: If you are using dry ice, wait till the ice is dissolved before drinking.
Brainsssss.......... and Tequila!
1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 cup club soda
- 3/4 cup
- La Rosa Reposado Tequila
- 3 ounces triple sec
- 4 cherries
- 4 teaspoons maraschino cherry syrup
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- green food coloring
- Mix together 1/4 cup light corn syrup with green food dye. Tip: Start with just a little coloring and add until you get the desired color then set aside.
Place glasses in the freezer to frost them. When frozen, dip each glass into the green syrup and invert to allow the syrup to drip slightly. Return glasses to the freezer to set.
Insert stirrers through maraschino cherries for each drink and set aside.
Juice the limes and strain if desired to remove pulp
Combine tequila, triple sec and lime juice in a cocktail shaker with ice and shake until very cold
Pour one teaspoon of the maraschino cherry syrup into the bottom of each glass. Add a cherry and stirrer to each glass.
Carefully pour the margarita mixture into each glass till about 3/4 full. Tip: Pour very slowly to avoid disturbing the syrup on the bottom.
Top off each drink with 1/4 cup club soda and serve immediately.